On Monday 21 November 2005 17:26, Helge Hafting wrote:
> Sure, people insist on ascii/unicode email with no formatting.
> I can write justified email in html, but html is usually very
> unpopular on open-source lists due to all the people using
> non-html capable mailreaders.

  That is not the point and most of the people use capable html readers. Even
most of the text based programs are html capable. I can found several of the
reasons here:

  http://www.birdhouse.org/etc/evilmail.html

> Writing justified ascii can be done assuming all readers use a fixed-width
> font, but some doesn't. :-)

  What most email programs produce btw is a poor excuse of html, not even html
is.

> Helge Hafting

  I find it ironic defending a subject because it is pseudo-WYSIWYG in a lyx
list. ;-)
--
José Abílio