On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Nusret BALCI wrote:

I've seen the flash demo on their website: what's kdissert about? Is it
just to draw charts like that? Probably it has other uses, right? Thanks.

Nusret,

  "Mind mapping" is a tool for people who were never taught to organize their
thoughts and ideas in an outline. A few years ago I thought it was something
special and useful. Then I discovered that I had been doing all this -- under
a different name, of course -- for decades. :-)

  If someone wants to make a link between that tool and LyX, it's OK with me
as long as it's an optional add on during the ./configure step. I don't want
it cluttering up a highly productive tool.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"