On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> Could you please actualize the following pages:
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller
> http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/Windows.LyXWinInstaller
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/InstantPreview
> http://wiki.lyx.org/0.6.15/pmwiki.php/LyX.InstantPreview

Just to be clear (and so that everybody knows):

        From now on we are all supposed to edit and create new pages in
        the new wiki (using the new markup). The old wiki pages (i.e.
        0.6.15) are just there in case some conversion didn't go properly,
        and you want to check exactly what the old page looked like.

To put it another way, the old pages (0.6.15) are just supposed to be a
static backup. Unfortunately, I managed to lose (some of?) the pages you
mentioned in the transition. (Conclusion: Don't do upgrades when you're
tired in the middle of the night...)

/Christian