Dear Jean-Marc,

Alex>> Dear list, I doing some correcting in the introduction. Once, I
Alex>> found that I cannot render the document anymore.
> What error do you get?

I get the following 5 error in boxes, afterward comes the latex.log file.

I think that maybe I have some latex incompatibility problem.

BOX#1:
Illegal parameter number in definition of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 \end{document}

You meant to type ## instead of #, right?
Or maybe a } was forgotten somewhere earlier, and things
are all screwed up? I'm going to assume that you meant ##.

BOX#2:
Missing number, treated as zero.
 \end{document}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

BOX#3:
Illegal parameter number in definition of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 \end{document}

You meant to type ## instead of #, right?
Or maybe a } was forgotten somewhere earlier, and things
are all screwed up? I'm going to assume that you meant ##.

BOX#4:
Missing number, treated as zero.
 \end{document}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

BOX#5:
Missing number, treated as zero.
 \end{document}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

Here is the Latex.log:

This is e-TeX, Version 3.141592-2.1 (MiKTeX 2.4) (preloaded format=latex
2000.11.28)  7 DEC 2005 20:37
entering extended mode
**hu_Intro_new.tex
(hu_Intro_new.tex
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7j> and hyphenation patterns for hungarian, ukenglish, dumylang, nohy
phenation, loaded.

(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\book.cls
Document Class: book 2001/04/21 v1.4e Standard LaTeX document class
(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\bk10.clo
File: bk10.clo 2001/04/21 v1.4e Standard LaTeX file (size option)
)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\abovecaptionskip=\skip41
\belowcaptionskip=\skip42
\bibindent=\dimen102
) (C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\fontenc.sty
Package: fontenc 2001/06/05 v1.94 Standard LaTeX package
(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\t1enc.def
File: t1enc.def 2001/06/05 v1.94 Standard LaTeX file
LaTeX Font Info:    Redeclaring font encoding T1 on input line 38.
)) (C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\inputenc.sty
Package: inputenc 2001/07/10 v0.99a Input encoding file
(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\latin2.def
File: latin2.def 2001/07/10 v0.99a Input encoding file
)) (C:\texmf\tex\latex\ltxmisc\url.sty
\Urlmuskip=\muskip10
Package: url 1999/03/28  ver 1.5x  Verb mode for urls, etc.
) (C:\texmf\tex\latex\tools\indentfirst.sty
Package: indentfirst 1995/11/23 v1.03 Indent first paragraph (DPC)
) (C:\texmf\tex\generic\Babel\babel.sty
Package: babel 2003/09/15 v3.7j The Babel package
(C:\texmf\tex\generic\magyar\magyar.ldf
Language: magyar 2003/09/18 v1.4d Magyar support from the babel system
(C:\texmf\tex\generic\Babel\babel.def
File: babel.def 2003/09/15 v3.7j Babel common definitions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
)
Package babel Info: Making ` an active character on input line 576.
))
No file hu_Intro_new.aux.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OML/cmm/m/it on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for T1/cmr/m/n on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OT1/cmr/m/n on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OMS/cmsy/m/n on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OMX/cmex/m/n on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for U/cmr/m/n on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 50.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <12> on input line 63.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <8> on input line 63.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <6> on input line 63.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <9> on input line 63.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <5> on input line 63.
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for T1+cmtt on input line 63.
(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\t1cmtt.fd
File: t1cmtt.fd 1999/05/25 v2.5h Standard LaTeX font definitions
) [1

]
No file hu_Intro_new.toc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[1

]
1. fejezet.
[2

]
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <7> on input line 116.
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for T1+cmss on input line 142.

(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\t1cmss.fd
File: t1cmss.fd 1999/05/25 v2.5h Standard LaTeX font definitions
) [3]
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <14.4> on input line 186.
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for OMS+cmr on input line 191.

(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\omscmr.fd
File: omscmr.fd 1999/05/25 v2.5h Standard LaTeX font definitions
)
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OMS/cmr/m/n' in size <10> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OMS/cmsy/m/n' tried instead on input line 191.
[4]
Overfull \hbox (12.9126pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 239--244
\T1/cmr/m/n/10 kat, tßb-lß-za-to-kat Ús el-vß-lasz-tßst. So-kuk to-vßbb-lÚ-pett
 a tÝ-pus-de-fi-nÝ-ciˇ a WYSIWYM-
 []

[5]
Overfull \hbox (2.82878pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 318--320
[]\T1/cmr/m/n/10 vizußlis WY-SIWYM sz÷-veg-szer-keszt«, ami a L[]T[]X-et hasz-n
ßlja, min-
 []

[6] [7]
2. fejezet.

LaTeX Warning: Reference `r=E9sz:K=F6zrem=FBk=F6d=E9s' on page 8 undefined on i
nput line 352.

[8

]

LaTeX Warning: Reference `r=E9sz:K=F6zrem=FBk=F6d=E9s' on page 9 undefined on i
nput line 384.

[9] [10] [11]
3. fejezet.
[12

]
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   \def
l.566 \end{document}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   ##
l.566 \end{document}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

! Illegal parameter number in definition of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<to be read again>
                   1
l.566 \end{document}

[...]

! Missing control sequence inserted.
<inserted text>
                \inaccessible
l.566 \end{document}

Please don't say `\def cs{...}', say `\def\cs{...}'.
I've inserted an inaccessible control sequence so that your
definition will be completed without mixing me up too badly.
You can recover graciously from this error, if you're
careful; see exercise 27.2 in The TeXbook.

! Use of \let doesn't match its definition.
<to be read again> ...E9S}{{3.2.1}{13}}}\let \let
                                                  \endgroup \let \let \relax...
l.566 \end{document}

If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

[...]

! Use of \noexpand doesn't match its definition.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@protect ->\noexpand \protect
                                            \noexpand
l.566 \end{document}

If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

! Use of \noexpand doesn't match its definition.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]@protect \edef
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED] {\write
#1{#3}...
l.566 \end{document}

If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

! Use of \noexpand doesn't match its definition.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@protect ->\noexpand \protect
                                            \noexpand
l.566 \end{document}

If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

! Use of \noexpand doesn't match its definition.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...otect [EMAIL PROTECTED]@protect \edef
                                                  \let \write [EMAIL PROTECTED]
{\new...
l.566 \end{document}

If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

! Use of \noexpand doesn't match its definition.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...{0##1}{\toks 0={\noexpand \number }
                                                  \def 0##1{\MakeUppercase {...
[...]

(That makes 100 errors; please try again.)
Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
 1099 strings out of 95943
 11386 string characters out of 1195753
 64155 words of memory out of 1063765
 4056 multiletter control sequences out of 35000
 27448 words of font info for 56 fonts, out of 500000 for 1000
 8 hyphenation exceptions out of 607
 66i,11n,32p,182b,265s stack positions out of 1500i,500n,5000p,200000b,32768s

Output written on hu_Intro_new.dvi (13 pages, 37860 bytes).

--
 Alex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]