On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > This is a warning^H^H^H^H^H^H^H blurb that I just finally upgraded the
> > wiki to the new wiki engine.
>
> neat. Once everything else is up and running, could you please replace the
> ugly LyX monster in the upper left corner by a slightly less ugly one, e.g.
> http://wiki.lyx.org/uploads/LyX/Logotype/lyx.png

Done. Hmm... you don't think it's a bit big now though?

I guess I could customize the skin to work better, but I suspect my time
working on the wiki is better spent on structure/content than apperance.
As it is, we're using the default skin of pmwiki which looks ok to me.
However, if I get specific instructions/suggestions on what to change I
can do so. (*)

/Christian

I'll test the changes on a separate installation first of course...