On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> I've had good luck with Xenu Link Sleuth
> (http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html), but it's a Windows-only
> program (although the web site says it appears to run under Wine).
> Tried it on the Wiki, using 30 threads (could do more) and checking
> internal links only.

That sounds good. Could you let it run to completion and let me know the
result? (Send the log privately if it's too big)

I'm not able to run it any closer than you on a windows machine.
Actually... I guess that bit depends on our geographic locations :-)

> Might run faster if run on the server or on a machine closer to the
> server (in the sense of fewer hops).

Speed isn't really an issue here, as long as it finishes before say
version LyX 1.4 arrives ;-)

/C