José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández wrote:
On Tue 27 Dec 2005 15:55, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Try putting \nopagebreak
in ERT at the end of "One-liner" where a page break might otherwise occur

Thanks! That really help!
Now, for the Two-liners, can I tell LyX/LaTeX not to break paragraphs in two pages (at least not when the second page doesn't get more than one line, widow control ? orphan control ?) ?
Thanks.

There are (somewhat ugly) kludges you can use in LaTeX to avoid widows and orphans -- see, for instance, http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/Latex/OrphanSpaceControl/Latex11.001.html -- but I think Herbert's suggestion about using a minipage is the cleanest solution.

Paul