On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:45:19 -0500
"Paul A. Rubin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Micha Feigin wrote:
> > For some reason when I use beamer with lyx and set tocdepth to 1 I get no
> > bookmarks for sections/subsections but setting it to 2 I get bookmarks for
> > both
> > sections and subsections.
> >
> > This doesn't match the latex behavior which is one behind (sections only in
> > bookmarks for tocdepth=2 and nothing for tocdepth=1)
> >
> > Any idea on what lyx is doing different between view and export for this or
> > how to check?
> >

> Could be a bug in Beamer?  You might try reporting it on the Beamer help
> forum and see if anyone knows about it (or just submit a bug report).

There seems to be a bug in beamer (I though it was hyperref but it seems to be
a problem with beamer 3.06) but there is also something that lyx is not doing
right since with tocdepth=2 its producing the right output although exporting
to latex and compiling results with a buggy output, with tocdepth=1 compiling
through lyx and exporting to latex do the same thing.

The conclusion is that lyx compiles itself something else then what it exports
to latex.

> Paul

>  at the Tel-Aviv University CC.

 This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System
 at the Tel-Aviv University CC.