----- Original Message ----- From: "Helge Hafting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Martin Geisler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: sixth release of LyXWinInstaller

It is so much easier if these bugs are fixed in the proper place - fixing
the problem in latex is better than adding a workaround in lyx, less code
and the fix will benefit non-lyx latex users too. There are mailing lists for
latex (and various latex distributions) too, try those.

Helge Hafting

I was browsing comp.text.tex and somebody reported a path with spaces
bug regarding \includegraphics, I think it was. An "expert" replied that
this was not really a bug, but a TeX feature! :-) I also noticed at miktex.org that the discussion of the 2.5.1 Beta still had a mention of the path with spaces problem.
I guess it is time to let sleeping dogs lay and go to bed :-)
Stephen