Thomas Mayerhofer wrote:
Hi there!

Finally, I got the LyX tables function working as I like them to be.
My tables (in floats) look fine in the WYSIWYM view, but don't get
them rendered right in LaTeX's PDF output: The cell height (especially
in the last one) seems too small.

An example: http://www.da-tom.de/stuff/lyx-tabular.png

Do you have any hints? Is there some code I could put into the
preamble to get the vertical space for the table cells bigger?

Thanks & Greets,
daTom

--
Thomas "daTom" Mayerhofer

Herbert's tips page (http://tug.org/TeXnik/mainFAQ.cgi?file=table/table#table3) rides to the rescue again.

Try \renewcommand\arraystretch{2.0} in ERT prior to the table (tinkering with the 2.0 stretch factor to taste). If you want to revert to normal spacing for subsequent tables, repeat the command with a stretch factor of 1.0.

/Paul