----- Original Message ----- From: "Georg Baum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: sixth release of LyXWinInstaller

Stephen Harris wrote:

SH: Apparently, we grasp reality differently because I perceive a snide
remark

I am not sure if I understand that sentence correctly, but if you feel
offended by me then I apologize, this was not my intention.
I only wanted to express my astonishment about the long discussions.

Georg

Perhaps I was overly sensitive because of allowing myself to be irritated by other posts. I actually admire you guys who can do and don't have to resort to blathering about Windows guidelines.
I compiled 1.4.0pre3 and was quite pleased with the result and
I see you doing a lot of work there. Pardon my distraction.

Regards,
Stephen