I think this is the right time to say thank you to all the people who contributed their time and effort to this release! (It's also great that you are now adopting a regular half-year release cycle -- July 16 -> Jan 17 ;-)

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schrieb:

- LyX 1.3.7 is able to read all LyX files up to file format 245,
  the format that we anticipate will be used by the forthcoming LyX 1.4.0.

One question about that: am I right in assuming that Uwe's Windows installer of 1.3.7 will bundle tex2lyx so that proper (meaning non-relyx) latex import becomes a reality with 1.3.7? (That is basically the only missing feature which has prevented my colleagues from switching over from hand-written latex to lyx, on windows.)

Thanks,
Sven