Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2006 21:15 schrieb Herbert Voss:

Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

I have tried to update/install these missing files, but do get again with
the powerdot-example.lyx errors:
slide environment not defined by style fyma
I am confused, since fyma is for prosper, as far as I see (Hendri Adriens
site)

I just wonder whether somebody had successfully installed powerdot under
SuSe 9.3 and could give me a hint.

sorry, it is 9.2

then your whole TeX distribution is rather out of date when
it was also installed from SuSe9.3.
I installed texlive2005 and had no problems with powerdot.

I have TeXcollection 2005 DVD from Dante, but it gives me headaches to find things. Life is too complicated nowadays.

you should install texlive, which is _very_ easy

Herbert