Marc D. writes:
> > LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in /tmp/
> > lyx_tmpdir7937ASk7yo/ly
> > ...van_courses_current_320_assign_a1-3b.jpg}

> File: /tmp/lyx_tmpdir17654ldPLfc/
> lyx_tmpbuf0/0_Users_donovan_courses_current_32
> 0_assign_a1-3a.jpg Graphic file (type eps)

From the Latex Companion: You did not specify an explicit image size on
the \includegraphics command and LaTeX was unable to determine the
image size. It usually does this automatically for EPS files by reading
bounding box info. However... it may be unable to extract this
information from binary bitmap images such as .jpeg files.

In my experience (1.3.5) LyX converts jpegs to an EPS automagically. And
above it does say "type eps"...

You could, as a workaround, try doing this yourself (save the jpeg as an
eps). I would also first try one of the LyX help docs (with images) to
see if have the same problem.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>