Hello.
I am trying to get Lyx running on windows. Additionally I would like a Bibtex manager to use with the lyxserver. I am trying Jabref.

Currently I cannot get Jabref to push a citation to Lyx. The error (in Jabref) is: Status: Error: verify that LyX is running and that the lyxpipe is valid. [C:\Documents and Settings\zollars\.lyx\lyxpipe]

I have added this in Lyx to Edit>Preferences>Paths>LyXServer pipe and restarted Lyx, but I still get the same error in Jabref.

How can I check that the lyxpipe is actually working? Anyone have this working on windows?

Thanks.
Eric