Phil Tomson writes:
> I'm working on my thesis and every school seems to have their own
> format rules...
>
> I'm using article(koma-script).  I need all of the sections listed in
> the TOC to be the same size font (12pt) as the rest of the text of
> the thesis and they cannot be bold.  I've managed to get this working
> for the sections and subsections in body of the thesis, but I haven't
> been able to figure out how to do it in the TOC where sections end up
> being bold san serif (the rest of the text is Roman).

Have you looked at the user docs for koma-script? I _think_ that this is
covered (no time here to check -- if not, the package "toclof" might
help)...

The doc-name (English version) is "scrguien.pdf". Here appears to be an
online copy:
http://www.math.upenn.edu/tex_docs/latex/koma-script/scrguien.pdf

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>