Am Dienstag, 7. Februar 2006 16:34 schrieb Rich Shepard:
> On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Herbert Voss wrote:
> > \usepackage{multicol}
>
>    To implement this, just before where you want the two columns to begin
> place '\begin{multicols}{2}'. Where you want to switch back to single
> column mode, place '\end{multicols}'.
>
> Rich

Rich,
as I said: I have twocolumn throughout, except for a few pages.

The reason, I can´t do it with the normal twosided selection in the
format>document>page
is that if I enter \onecolumn >here text< \twocolumn
is that it puts an empty page inbetween which I can´t use.
That is the reason that I use \multicols, as suggested by Karsten and Herbert.

Wolfgang