Hi all,

For easier writing, I split the chapters of my thesis
in many files.
So I have a "Main" file (doc class="book") where I
specify my (preamble, title, author), insert (toc,
index, and biblio), and include the different chapter
files.

But the navigate menu in the Main document only shows
the content of this Main doc, and not the content of
the included chapters. Also, when viewing the TOC
(table of content) from the "view" menu, it only shows
the TOC of the main doc.

Remark: the TOC is ok in the dvi, .ps and .pdf files.
And choosing "include" or "input" as an include type
has no effect.

Ideas? Anyway, thank you all for your help!

My version is 1.3.7 of 17thJan2006, on
(win*&!*$$_2000Pro.. sorry).
I am a new LyX user: and LyX is great, no doubt! Thank
you to developpers and the community.

Boris
http://boris.saulnier.free.fr

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.