Paul Smith wrote:

Thanks again, Paul. If one looks inside a SVG file with a text editor,
one can see some names of fonts, and furthermore one can observe that
SVG format looks like a programming language. Because of that, I
simply wonder whether there is some program to change the fonts on a
SVG picture.

Good question. There's a section on native editors at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVG-Implementations. Presumably one of these could do it. I dinked around with Amaya a long time ago but either it was before SVG support was added or else I just didn't notice it had a graphics editing capability. So I have no first-hand experience.

/Paul