John Pye a écrit :
Hi Abdel,

You suggested exporting HTML then importing that to the CHM tool from
MS. That is what i would plan to do, but note that one needs various
support files for using the index feature, and for creating the
navigation hierarchy on the left hand side of the CHM window. These are
things that Lyx needs to provide.

Right, those index needs to be done by hand. It would be very handy to have a tool that convert lyx index file (latex or docbooc) to this CHM format. Did you take a look to xindy (http://xindy.sourceforge.net/) maybe it will do what you need.

Furthermore, I don't believe I can export using 'htlatex' if I am
working on a docbook-lyx document. I need to use docbook-lyx format in
order to support GNOME help ('yelp') output.

Right but you can change to a latex document class before exporting to html. That said, I am sure there are tools that convert docbook to html. If it is docbook-XML, I believe you could find some XSL that do this transformation on the oasis website.

Abdel.