Hmm, been trying to use some IPA in documents - does anyone else have
the problem that when instant preview is used and you can see the IPA,
the formatting of the document is really weird (as in, you can't put
it inside a large amount of text, there is a very large gap between
the display and the rest of the text). When you go back into editing
mode, it is fine.

Also, any ideas on how to get around shortcuts which use the pipe
character | ? It seems to change them into a double pipe when going
into the equasion.