Dear list,

first of all many thanks for your fast and numerous
replies to my first question :)

I guess I'll go for lyx for my thesis :)- so no I'm
playing around to get basic stuff working.

I do have a problem with citations.

In lyx each citation is displayed with correct
author,year and so on (dep. on the style I chose).
However, as soon as I export the file to e.g. pdf the
citations in the text read something like:

"Church claims that earth is flat (author?) [1] "

So the author is somehow not recognized correctly,
even though in the Reference-section at the end every
author is printed.

Any ideas?
Thanks :)

L.

Here sample code of the .bib file (has been generated
with pybliographic):

@Article{BGG+05,
  Author         = {Brems, S. and Guilbride, D.L. and
                   Gundlesdodjir-Planck, D. and
Busold, C. and Luu, V.D.
                   and Schanne, M. and Hoheisel, J.
and Clayton, C.},
  Title          = {The transcriptomes of
{T}rypanosoma brucei {L}ister
                   427 and {TREU}927 bloodstream and
procyclic
                   trypomastigotes.},
  Journal        = {Mol Biochem Parasitol},
  Volume         = {139},
  Number         = {2},
  Pages          = {163-72},
  abstract       = {We describe developmentally
regulated genes in two