Helge> Marcelo Acuña wrote:
>> Hello, When I open a footnote and I want mark the entire text I
>> have a problem. I put the cursor at the start of footnote text,
>> then press shift key and down arrow key, then with right arrow key
>> I mark until final point of footnote. All OK. But if I press a key
>> one more time, for error, marked zone continue from top of footnote
>> box and I lost control on marked zone. I need cancel mark and make
>> all again from start. Regards. Marcelo

Helge> Lyx 1.4 does not support selections that spans "half a footnote
Helge> and something outside it as well".

While this is true, it should be possible to Shift-LeftArrow and have
the cursor go back into the footnote inset. The fact that it is not
possible is a (minor) bug IMO. Marcelo, could you add it to bugzilla?