Lars Gullik Bjønnes schrieb:
> This will be the last prerelease before the 1.4.0 proper is released.
>
> Unless critical problems is discovered this will become 1.4.0 in a
> reasonable short time.
>
> Help to make sure that pre6 does not contain any brown-paperbag bugs
> will be appreciated.

If you guys really want to get it thoroughly tested, I humbly suggest
providing binaries for all supported platforms.

(Please don't confuse unwillingness-to-build with unwillingness-to-help,
but it's so much more efficient if the people who have everything
already set up for making a binary just upload their output, and if the
time of normal users is actually used for testing instead of struggling
with the build process.)

Looking forward to 1.4 with excitement...!
-sven