Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:33:07 +0100
From: Jaime Díaz-Deus Fernández <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: George E Sollish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: Overlining

El lun, 06-03-2006 a las 11:39 -0500, George E Sollish escribió:
I have a requirement in transcribing some Tudor text for 'overlining'
certain strings of letters within the document proper.  I see that I can
use the \overline command in math mode, but is there some equivalent in
text mode, or an alternative?

Thanks.

George E Sollish        Chief Engineer          Auto Gear Equipment
                        Project Manager         The Payne Lake Project

The umoline package.