Stephen Harris schrieb:

I used the complete LyXWinInstaller 1.3.7 under WinXP sp2.
After install I get errors with documents containing images. I installed everything, as it should have been installed. At a windows2000 computer, everything worked fine.

The message is, that the image can´t be converted because the info about converting png to eps is missing...

Please try to reconfigure LyX. If it doesn't help, have a look in the file "convertDefault.sh" that is in the folder

~\LyX\Resources\lyx\scripts

and change this line:

convert "$1" "$2" || {

to e.g.

C:/programs/LyX/etc/ImageMagick/convert "$1" "$2" || {

(Note the change from \ to / )

The problem could be that you have other programs installed that also use a program named "convert.exe"

pdflatex doesn't work with .eps files, did you use dvipdfm?

I recommend to use pdflatex.

regards Uwe