On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

 I read the NEWS and README files and cannot find what happened to all the
different view options I had up through 1.3.7. No dvi output, no pdflatex, no
long list of options. Only PDF4.

 I went looking to see how to restore what used to be there but did not find
a README file or menu option.

  OK. Got that worked out. Had to run 'reconfigure', kill the process, then
re-invoke it. They're all back now.

 Also, as an aside, are there text-only options for the menus?

  This is still an open question.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.