Hi Todd

I think you should be able to add an 'exclude' line to your yum.conf. Type 'man yum.conf' for all the details.

Cheers
JP

Todd Denniston wrote:

John Pye wrote:

In case people hadn't noticed, Lyx 1.4 was recently added to the Fedora
Core 4 Extras repository. So, if you are running on Fedora Core 4, you
can easily update to the latest Lyx using 'yum update', provided you
have your repositories set up correctly.

Further info here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingExtras

Cheers
JP

You wouldn't happen to know how to 'pin' a yum/FC package at a particular rev would you?

I dislike when my tools take major jumps in their interfaces, while I am in the middle of a project, like now.