Thank you; that's it. It worked. I hope future Lyx will incorporate this function to table float.

-Frank

Martin A. Hansen wrote:
from the faq:

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=floatpages

is that it?

otherwise you may need the command \clearpage which is used to make room for a page of floats when latex is not able to find enuf whitespace (happens in short documents, or if you have many floats)

martin