Marc J. Driftmeyer a écrit :
I'm running on an iBook G4 1Ghz with 640MB of RAM. The performance was definitely not going to match Yaron's, but may I make a suggestion to all the fellow OS X users?

Download Qt4.1.1 open source Trolltech tools. I can give a configure setup that will configure, make and make install the toolset. The performance improvements to LyX is quite noticeable.

Hello Marc,

You definitely caught my interest. Did you test the new qt4 frontend in SVN repository? Please note that this is still experimental and not finished yet so not ready for the user. But, I am _very_ interested in your experience. May I suggest that you send a report to lyx-devel instead? We strongly need more MacOS X advanced testers and developers there.

Thanks in advance,
Abdel.