User's Guide section 3.2 "Paragraph Indentation and Separation"

En/na Julio Rojas ha escrit:

Same happened here, so I decided to go without indents.

On 3/20/06, Bruce Pourciau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now and then I would like to indent the first line of a paragraph that
latex has left flush. For example, switching to a standard environment
after a block quotation does not indent the first line. If this first
line is still part of the paragraph which includes the block quotation,
that's fine. But if this first line really is the first line of a new
paragraph, then, at least in my opinion, the first line should be
indented to signal the change in thought that accompanies a new
paragraph.

But in any case, how can one produce an indent in the first line of a
given single paragraph? I tried inserting \indent in ert before the
first word, but that produced an error message: "undefined control
sequence"

Bruce

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]