Michael> Hi guys, I want to gather your feedback before I submit the
Michael> following feature request: The keyboard bindings in the LyX
Michael> navigation menu are great, you get to the section 5.2 by just
Michael> typing (for instance) ALT-N-5-2. Since I have a really large
Michael> document (dissertation thesis for example), this is pretty
Michael> helpful. However I can't find a keyboard binding to jump to
Michael> the beginning of a chapter - I find myself having to use the
Michael> mouse to activate the chapter submenu in the navigation menu.
Michael> Having a '0' keyboard shortcut would be a welcome feature. In
Michael> that case you could jump to the beginning of chapter 5 with
Michael> ALT-N-5-0.

What about this?
Alt-N 5 <Right> <Enter>

It means more keys, but it works.

Adding a 0 as shortcut is difficult, because it has to be visible in
the menu label.

JMarc