Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Hi stephen,

I've tried the XHTML output option of OpenOffice Writer in *.odt document and it seems work fine. Indeed, very fine: I've put the obtained XHTML code in W3M code validator and the results have been completely satisfactories.

In spite of my problem is resolved, I still wonder if is possible that generate XHMTL code from *.lyx document.

Thanks again.

Well, you originally asked:
"Is there some tools to convert lyx file to XHTML file?"

If you meant is there one tool, one converter, the answer is no.
In LyX1.4.x you will find a Docbook converter which is a step in
the right direction.

LyX uses helper applications (other tools) such as Latex. Latex
frequently comes htlatex which converts a .tex file (LyX can
export a .lyx file to .tex) into html. During installation, LyX
checks for a list of converters, but not a .lyx to Xhtml converter,
because I am pretty sure no such thing exists, free or commercial.

So I suggested the Python scripts of Nick Thomas, which is actually
a remarkable possibility, to convert .lyx to OpenOffice and from
OpenOffice to XHTML. The development for LyX schedules Unicode for
the release of LyX1.5 and XML for 1.6 which will be more than a
year away. Perhaps LyX1.6/XML will provide a simpler converting method.

The more complicated (design complexity, number of steps and different tools) that a conversion goes through makes the conversion more
problematic, so that they are approximations and need to be proofread.
It's a mathematical principle that sufficiently complicated conversions
do not have a rule/algorithm (COLT) that either humans or computers can
discover/anticipate even if such a rule exists.

Regards,
Stephen