There is a GUI for figures in LyX?? I was thinking more like something
that Word or OO has where you have a little figure drawing toolbar and
you can insert shapes into the document. I don't think LyX has that. I
like that program because you can use a GUI to make things and you
don't have to rely on numbers and code to draw a figure.