Thanks Oisin,

But holding down shift makes no difference. Every other proggy and app allow
copy and paste with either copy and paste, or two mouse button click, into
each other.

Lyx allows copy into it, but when highlighted and then copy paste or two mouse
click, nothing at all out of it. Except into Openoffice.org, which I love.
But sometimes I want to just place text into an email.

This may be a bug in Lyx, for me it is a big one. It makes a huge difference
and keeps me away from it a lot, or I would use it solely.

Thanks for the information anyway.

Charlie

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:20 am, Oisin C. Feeley wrote this for perusal by us
all:

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

Brilliant Debian Sarge 3.1