On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 07:41:38AM +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> Oisin C. Feeley wrote:
> > Does anyone know how I can stop bibliographic entries in the reference list
> > from breaking across pages?  (I'm using the natbib package).
>
> Try
> \interlinepenalty=10000
> in ERT, immediately before the grey "Bibtex References" box.

Thanks Juergen!  That did it.  Can I post your response to a couple of other
places?  I asked on comp.text.tex and I'd like to post your solution on that in
case someone else is tracking it.

Again, thanks very much.  This was driving me crazy.  I was trying to edit the
.bbl file to have \pagebreaks before the offending entries and it just seemed
wrong (I want LaTeX to do the arranging for me!).

Oisin