Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Since support for latex2html was discontinued a few years ago
you could try htlatex which is still being actively developed.

Hi Stephen,

I know it, but I think the usage and installation process of tex4ht (htlatex is included inside) is very, very tiresome. Indeed, after just an hour, I haven't it installed. In the other side, latex2html is sopported in a lot of distros and their usage is easier than tex4ht.

¿What tex-html converter do you use or do you advice me?

Thanks a lot.

I use htlatex. Here is a somewhat complicated conversion to html
that I did this year. What do you think? "htlatex xypic.tex" http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/%7Egumm/LyX/Using_XYpic_in_LyX.htm

I had to fix spaces in Logo names like XY -pic and LaTex, fairly simple.
Yum does a good job of installing with Fedora core. Mandrive also has
something like that; another distro uses apt-get. Many distros will
include tex4ht if you do a full Tetex install. Often the Tetex database
has to be updated after adding a package or fonts and LyX reconfigured.

Perhaps someone else can help you with latex2html which is known
to be a bit unreliable. It is a helper app in the Latex bundle. LyX
uses external html converters, but doesn't do developer work on them.

Regards,
Stephen