On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Jose' Matos wrote:

 There are two lines in your file that explain this:

\secnumdepth -1000
\tocdepth -1000

Since it is impossible to do this directly from lyx I would expect either
someone changed this value by hand or your beamer layout file has those
values there.

  I believe that this _is_ related to the change from lyx-1.3.x to -1.4.0. I
noticed this also with a file that I copied from an earlier presentation and
altered. The original had

\secnumdepth 2
\tocdepth 2

but the copied file -- after being opened and saved in lyx-1.4.0 had those
values set to -1000.

  I, too, wondered what happened to the ToC, but in my rush to finish the
presentation I did not explore causes.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.