hi,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I got the point (I believe)
So, the way to do things is:
-- to view my .pdf output, I use the View command (and if I save my .pdf
output from the pdf viewer, by default I am saving in the temp dir.)
-- to save my .pdf output within my own dir., I use the Export command.

fine and simple.
thanks
mario

--