On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 05:57:10PM +0200, Charles de Miramon wrote:
> Micha Feigin wrote:
>

> >> Kenward
> >
> > The menu structure changed, so what you need is probably elsewhere.
> >
> > Also the structure of the setup files changed somewhat. Try moving your
> > .lyx directory from your home directory, it may solve some of the problem.
>
> Yes, it is a good idea. The upgrading from 3.6 to 4.1 is not 100% foolproof.
> Custom made layouts from 3.6 can be problematic under 4.1
>

> > The document stuff is under Document->Setting>
> > I have a self compiled 1.4.0 on my debian system and the print menu comes
> > up fine (never tried to print from inside lyx, I always go through acrobat
> > for that.
>
> You can also change the spool command from 'lp' to 'kprinter' if you use KDE
> and get the very nice Kprinter dialog.

Thank you both.  This worked to bring up LyL with its new interface.
Yum, yum!

I still have a serious problem with my files, which I need to resolve
soon.  The issue I had mentioned about the enumeration still exists.  I
will post this under a separate Subject, though.

Thank you again!

Kenward Vaughan

--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,