Diehl Matthias schrieb:

- At de_UserGuide it didn't find some images

This is a bug. You find a fixed version when you install LyX with LyXWinInstaller version 1.1:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller

- It would be nice, if the lettering of this objects could also be placed left-justified

You can do this: set the cursor in front of an image an use the menu Layout -> Paragraph .

- Cross references to foot-notes would be luxurious

You can do this as you do it for sections etc.

- When I wrote formulas between the text like: One furmula, a little text, two furmulas, a little text, one formula, etc. the result looks a bit fluttering, if the formulas have different sizes.

That's not a LyX problem this is a LaTeX issue we cannot change. Btw. do you know my german LyX math manual:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXMathebefehle

- There seems to be no word wrap in formulas, also while I can see it on the screen. So it sometimes difficult to handle large formulas.

Have a look at my math manual for explanations.

- The letter-size for appendices in the table of contents was too large

Then change it with some LaTeX commands in the document preamble.

- To have the ability to underline the results of calculation would be nice (maybe it is possible and I just didn't find it)

Math manual ;-)

- It is nice to have the coice beteen indenting the text or having a larger distance to the text before for the passages. But I think it didn't work when I made word wraps in a Section.

You can do this. Please send ONE email for ONE questions so that we can help you.

- In list- or description-modus it was difficult to handle formulas (math-modus). There where many bugs while running Latex. Example: Modus description: [A] Matrix for /f
/{x}       Vector of /x/
{y}       Vector of /y/

Ask this again in a separate email.

- To copy text of one document to another is difficult. Sometimes it works, but then the copied text is underlined. What's the use of it? How can it be rescinded?

The underline marks the different text languages; change it with the menu Layout -> text. The math manual contains also a small section in the beginning about the copying issues.

- Is it possible to create individual headers?

Of course, choose fancyhdr in Layout -> document and write your header definition to the document preamble. Have a look at the fancyhdr description to learn its syntax.

regards Uwe