Am Freitag, 12. Mai 2006 18:39 schrieb K. Elo:
Thanks, Kimo, but I have still problems.
> I have a finnish keyboard layout and use iso8859-1 encoding for my
> Jabref bibliography. I just enter M-`-a-s and it appears as 'Màs' in
> Jabref. When I inserted this entry in LyX, the output works fine, too. I
> use fi_FI (=iso8859-1) - no utf8 - as language setting for LyX.

If I enter M`as, it is shown this way, not as Màs.  I use iso8859-1 too.

Any clues?

I also wonder how I can avoid that after entering a new citation in the
database by pressing the x-box in the left upper corner the list jumps to the
end of the database. I would prefer to jump to the entered reference, since I
want often to push this particular one to my lyx file. I remember that this
one worked, but I somehow lost this feature. I am writing to you directly,
since it is slightly offtopic to the Lxy list and thank you very much for
your help

Wolfgang