Liu Feng wrote:

It is great, I got it after set 'reqno' in option by Document class->class
setting.
But I use 'book' class when I start my manuscript, but now it displays
'book(AMS)', what is different between 'book' and 'book(AMS)', I know AMS
presents American Math. Soc., But I wonder if 'book(AMS)' has the same format
as 'book'

That shouldn't be possible, the textclass has to be unchanged. The default of book is: formula numbers are on the right side So switch back from book(AMS) to book and delete the option "reqno" and it should work as you want it.

regards Uwe