Hi everybody, first of all, my name is Javier and I'm new to latex lyx and to
the list of course.

The doubt I have is about using LyX-Code for inserting font code on a lyx
document. I followed the steps one by one, I inserted a ploat algorithm, then
select the LyX-Code environment, and everything whent ok, but when I try to
convert it to pdf I get the error: A character number must be beetweeb 0 and
255. I changed this one to zero.

Ok I understand the error, it's in this line of the font code I inserted: NUM1
DCD 3, -17, -27, 12, 322, and it's because of the negative numbers.

My question is: Is there a way to insert negative numbers in my font code? Am
I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for the help

Regards...

moro