Hi. I'm writing my equationsusing "Ctrl-Shift-M" but no numbering appears on
the right side of them. I'm using "Book" class and have automatically
enabled AMS package. What can be happening???

Also, I want to use "jurabib" as my style (just because it is far more
flexible) but the references don't appear on the PDF output. If I export the
document to LaTeX code and process it with TeXnic the bibliography works
fine. As I told before, the bibliography styles don't appear on the database
selection, so I have to manually search for them. Of course, this includes
the whole path of the style in the resulting LaTeX output, so I have to
manually removing it. Could this be the problem in LyX??? How can it be
solved???

Thanks for your help.

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]