The references are in the text, and not in a separate .bib file? Allow me to suggest that you separate them. The time and effort you spend will be repaid many times since you can extract the data from the .bib file in many
different formats.

Rich

Thanks, Rich. Yes, the references are in the text. I'm certainly willing to create a separate bib file, to save time in the future.

Bruce