Thanks, Richard. That helps. When you say

Just hit the "browse" button in the dialog where
you choose a bibliography style, and then go find the file apalike2.bst.

do you mean find it in my tex installation or find it on the web and donwnload it? What field would normally be used for additional information -- translator, privately published, an add-on to the title, etc?

Bruce