Julio Rojas wrote:

> Hi, this is a minor problem, but an annoying one. In Jurabib documentation
> the format of each bibliographic reference shows:
>
> Brox, Hans: Allgemeiner Teil des Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuches. 20th edition.
> Köln, Berlin, Bonn, München, 1996
>
> But in my document all references are show like this one:
>
> Bobbio, Norberto: El tiempo de los derechos. Madrid: Sistema, 1991
>
> As you can see, the address field (Madrid) is shown before the publisher
> (Sistema). I would like them to be switched, but don't know if this is the
> stardard Jurabib behavior, some configuration chosen by LyX or my own
> configuration problem. The following code if from my Jurabib configuration
> in my document preamble:

No. There is no option to put the editing house before the editing town.

The only way to do it is to create a new bibliographical style .sty starting
with jurabib.sty. It is not very hard. Just invert the two fields.

On the other hand, having the town before the printer is rather the normal
way of doping things.

Cheers,
Charles
--