First, THANK YOU! I love LyX! And the integration that 1.4.x provided into OS X is great. It is still too slow for me to use but the direction is great and in the meantime I can use 1.3.7 which performs just fine on my mac.

Second, any idea when 1.4.2 might be released?

        Thanks,

                        Yaron

P.S. If I can make a feature request for 1.4.2 what about native support for hypertarget and hyperlink? Having to enter and manage these manually as ERT is a nightmare!