There has been several cases of spamming on the wiki regarding ringtones and car insurances, so I've activated a recipe that blocks any post (i.e. additions to a page) that contain either 'ringtone' or 'insurance'. This should prevent the spam from actually being added to any of our wiki pages.

The list of words that are blocked is actually controlled by this wiki page

        http://wiki.lyx.org/Site/Blocklist

so if necessary, you can change these settings. Be careful of what you do however...

I'm off on vacation now, so I hope this will take care of the spam problem for now.

Happy summer to everyone!
/Christian